Here are a list of the food-related podcasts that I listen to. If you have an iPod, I highly recommend checking some of these out!
- APM – The Splendid Table (with Lynne Rossetto Kasper, also has a weekly segment from Jane & Michael Stern of Road Food fame)
- Eat Feed (with Anne Bramley)
- KCRW – Good Food (with Evan Kleiman, also has a weekly segment from Jonathan Gold who won the Pulitzer prize for criticism this year for his food writing in the LA Weekly)
- NPR – Food
- NPR – Kitchen Window (with Bonnie Wolf)
- NPR – Hidden Kitchens (with Nikki Silva and Davia Nelson, the Kitchen Sisters)